SONAR BANGLA - A BENGALI TEASER



Sometimes planning does not work......As per me most of the times............Was thinking for so long to visit this place to have a Bengali meal.....But could not.....After 8 months of long delay I got a chance to visit Sonar Bangla that too at a new location in Gurgaon......
They are now at Sec 56 Gurgaon only.....have shut shop at Ansal Plaza Mall, Palam Vihar due to some mall issues.........

I must admit it was a total loss to me that I went so late to try their food....... But Better late than never.....


Started with their Chops as they call them whereas we can call it by the name cutlets or shami.....The mutton chop as well as the veg chop was too good.....crispy on the outside and soft mince inside.....loved it.....
I also had the Bhetki fish egg fried......very nice and fresh..... The main course I had consisted of Parmal stuffed with chicken mince in light gravy....The veg kofta style dish..... ( I don't remember the exact names ) in a light curry.....and the Bhetki in mustard gravy with Mutton dish .....All were very good and had unique flavors......loved them very much...



The Desserts .... Bengali sweets ...Nothing more to say....The best I have had since a very long time. ....The Gur Rosgulla. ..The Plain rosgulla the Gur Sandesh. ..... ....The Rajbhog and the Chainnar sweet....Awesome ..... 




I am going again very soon to have the other set of dishes . ...like Ilish ....Posto dishes...etc... Craving for more of them. ....My friends from TWCI- THE WRITERS COLLECTIVE OF INDIA are craving too....after I told them all about the place and it's food.....

Cheers to the Das family who owns and runs the lovely outlet....No pomp and show Just good food made with love......
Full Review very soon........
All the Best.......






SONAR BANGLA,
HUDA DISTT. SHOPPING COMPLEX,
SECTOR-56, GURGAON.
PH. 99113 46465 


Written By : Vickrham Vicky

Labels: , , , ,